Tuesday 2 April 2013

Fever by Mary Beth Keane Book Review


Mary Beth Keane has done a wonderful job creating the book Fever, transporting the reader into the life of a woman known throughout the news as Typhoid Mary. Fever walks you through the battles Mary Mallon had to face and the decisions she had to make, you feel what she felt in that very moment in time. But, at the end of the day was Mary Mallon a true killer or was she scared and confused? Beautifully written and based on a true story, Fever is a book I enjoyed reading and would recommend to others. It was a book I didn’t want to put down and when I had to, I would find myself thinking about it or talking about the story with others. I would not be surprised if there is a movie made, inspired by Fever. I just love the style of the author Mary Beth Keane so I will be keeping an eye out for more of her books in the future!
Thank you to both Beauty & Lace and Simon & Schuster for giving me the opportunity to read a copy of Fever, this is a fantastic book! I give it a 5 out of 5.

For more info Click Here
Priced at $24.99 on the simon and schuster website http://www.simonandschuster.com.au/

Product Tested & Reviewed By: SGreviewsHQ (aka Sarah G)
This Product Was: A Book sent to me free for User Review

Review created on March 14, 2013
  

*****
Have you had a chance to read Fever? I would love to hear what you thought of it, just leave a comment below
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment