Tuesday 2 April 2013

Ego: SOOV bite Review

I was sent the Ego SOOV bite to test and I found it to be a fantastic solution to mosquito bites! I applied a small amount to a bite and was very happy with how fast it worked, the gel absorbed into the skin quickly and the itchiness was gone. I am also impressed that SOOV bite helps prevent infection by containing antiseptic, what a top product! I will be adding SOOV bite to my home first aid kit and will be recommending it to my family and friends. Thank you Ego!

For more info Click Here
Priced at $6.69 for a 25g tube on the website http://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/

Product Tested & Reviewed By: SGreviewsHQ (aka Sarah G)
This Product Was: 25g tube sent to me free for User Review

Review created on April 2, 2013



*****
Have you tried SOOV bite? I would love to hear what you thought of it, just leave a comment below.
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment