Tuesday 24 September 2013

Redwin Daily Intensive Nourishment body lotion with Moroccan Argan Oil Review

I love using products containing Moroccan Argan Oil, so naturally I was very eager to try the new Redwin Daily Intensive Nourishment body lotion. From the very first application my normally dry skin felt a lot more soft and smooth, and now after applying it day and night for over two weeks, my skin feels like silk! The cream is very thick, absorbing quickly, with a pleasant unisex scent. I have used it as a shave cream for my legs and as an after shaving moisturiser. I have also been applying it as a hand cream to give a much needed moisture boost. So it seems instead of getting three or four products, all I need is one, Redwin Daily Intensive Nourishment body lotion with Moroccan Argan Oil. I was very impressed with the large colourful, pump action bottle and being at such an affordable price, I think it is a product for the whole family to try! I would have to say it is a 5 out of 5 for this body lotion!!! Thank you REDWIN & B&L!!!


For More Info: go to the Redwin Website
Products Tested & Reviewed By: SGreviewsHQ (aka Sarah G)

This Product Was: A 400ml bottle sent to me free for User Review.

Review created on June 9, 2013.




No comments:

Post a Comment